3D Software Developer
In het kort
Do you want to join an ambitious startup in a rapidly changing industry? Do you enjoy working on an eclectic set of development tasks and enjoy switching between well defined production work and innovative experiments? This might be the perfect job for you!
Over de functie
Our client Xinaps is looking for an enthusiastic developer to join their growing team in Delft. You will develop a Unity3D based application with smart geometric 3D algorithms and game-like UI systems. Secondary activities will involve web development (Unity WebGL, vue.js, ASP.net Core) and working on Autodesk Revit® plugins (C#) and using Autodesk Forge's web API. You will work with and report directly to a Product Manager and Lead Developer. Being creative, pragmatic and data-driven are key profile characteristics.
You will be involved in:
- Creating an innovative Unity3D application for Architects and Construction Engineers
- Developing 2D and 3D geometric validation algorithms and interactive visualizations
- Creating interactive and engaging UI and UX
- Creating C# based plug-ins for Autodesk Revit
- Creating ASP.NET Core web applications with the Autodesk Forge APIs and Unity3D WebGL for a web based 3D front end
- You will be working in a passionate team with video game development background
Requirements and Skills
We are looking for a developer with both a pragmatic and structured approach. He must be able to work independently, and not be afraid of detecting and solving the problems on his own.
- Experience with 2D and 3D geometry mathematics is a requirement
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages like C# (.NET), C++ and/or Java is a requirement
- Experience with video game development is a strong advantage
- Experience with shader programming is a strong advantage
- Experience with Unity3D, Unreal Engine or similar game framework is a strong advantage
- Inclination for writing clean, readable and maintainable code is an advantage
- Experience with development tools such as GIT, TFS, Visual Studio is an advantage
- Experience with web development is an advantage (front end or backend)
- Communication skills in English are required
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, Data Science & Technology, Imaging Processing or related is an advantage
- Startup mindset is a requirement (being flexible, independent, pragmatic and having a creative problem-solving attitude)
- 3D software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
A great opportunity to join an ambitious company in an important and rapidly changing industry and actively participate in driving the international business forward. You will be regarded as a full member of the company, while getting a lot of responsibility and personal guidance, in a pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
Xinaps offers you a full-time (40 hours) job with competitive salary and interesting benefits.
Xinaps is developing innovative 3D Software for the construction and architecture industry. Their keywords are: Unity3D, C#, 3D, ASP.net Core, vue.js, BIM, Autodesk Revit, IFC, Shaders.
They are creating automated systems that optimize the building design and engineering process through Building Information Model (BIM). The building industry is currently undergoing a major global shift as it is starting to massively digitalize its design and engineering processes.
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Hilko