In het kort
Do you want to join a fast growing, global company with development and support of the application landscape? Do you want to develop as a person and specialist in cloud technology as part of an IT team and participate in various projects? You might be the application specialist we are looking for!
Over de functie
What does an IT Application Specialist do?
The Application Specialist is responsible for daily operational, technical and functional support of applications at Hoshizaki Europe. Together with the other IT team members and vendors their full scope of applications and systems are managed in a primarily Microsoft oriented IT architecture.
The key duties and responsibilities of an IT Application Specialist at Hoshizaki Europe:
- Manage users and licenses of core applications including Dynamics 365/AX
- Backlog and release management of issues, fixes and changes
- Service desk support using Freshservice ticket system
- Interact with external technology partners and business stakeholders for instruction, requirements gathering and issue resolution
- Proactively monitor and identify opportunities for improvement in business process, automation, data quality, controls
- Keep up with technology developments in relevant areas of expertise and application versions
- Contribute to project teams based on areas of expertise required
- Documentation of applications, interfaces, changes and user instructions
What do you bring?
- MBO+ ICT related education or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of relevant experience managing applications in a corporate environment
- Agile mindset & strong sense of ownership
- Proactive communication in English
- Experience in Microsoft product stack (Office 365, Dynamics 365 / AX)
- Awareness of data privacy, IT security and importance of controls / compliancy
- Experience in websites, web/cloud applications (Software as a Service) is a plus
- Experience in backlog management (Azure DevOps or similar tooling) is a plus
- Certifications such as Microsoft exams or Scrum are a plus
You are at your best in an international business context. You are a team player, not afraid for responsibility and ownership, taking pride in collective achievements. You are the go-to person for colleagues, communicative, providing support and taking joy out of helping other people succeed.
What's in it for you?
Hoshizaki offers a full time job with a competitive salary and opportunities for personal development. The office is located in Amsterdam Zuidoost, near the Ziggo Dome/Amsterdam Arena.
About the organization
Hoshizaki is a global leading manufacturer of commercial equipment for food and beverage services that was founded in Nagoya, Japan in 1947, and began operations in Toyoake factory in 1956.
At Hoshizaki Europe they do business across many borders and from their offices throughout Europe. The corporate culture is internationally oriented and fully based on English spoken and written word.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Irian