In het kort
Are you an experienced application manager that is the link between the end users and IT organization? Do you like to advise users about possibilities and do you want to make IT transparent to business colleagues? One of our clients is looking for an experienced Application Manager for their Generic IT domain.
Over de functie
As an Application Manager at NIBC you are responsible for the functional management, analysis and optimization of the applications. You like to improve, take into account the needs of the users, the quality of the service and the budget constraints. Part of this is the investigation, diagnosis and solution of software and system related problems. In addition, you are expected to independently translate business requirements into clear functional and non-functional requirements. Hereby you investigate what the effect of these wishes is on the IT landscape and what it takes to realize this.
- You are an important link between the end user and the IT organization.
- Effective communication with end users and internal teams is an essential skill in this position. If there is a new application or an update of the current application, you make sure that it is clear to end users what changes and how they should use the application.
- You advise the end users about the possibilities of an application, you determine what is and what is not feasible within the application and whether a request falls within the IT architecture of NIBC.
- You guarantee the quality and continuity of your own IT business services by primarily preventing incidents and, secondarily, resolving the incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- You are (partly) responsible for -or participate in- the relevant IT changes/ projects as well as for the final acceptance of these changes/projects on your applications.
- You make IT transparent for your business colleagues.
- You are aware of new developments, so that you can advise on new possibilities that add value within your domain. that have added value for your domain.
What do you bring?
You bring business acumen with strong communication skills. You are creative, entrepreneurial, emphatic and you know how to work together with different disciplines. You understand that technology is about people. In our area we work a lot with external vendors and external employees, it is important you know how to spread your knowledge:
- You operate on an HBO+ level – with focus on IT, preferably with a technical background
- You have at least 5 years relevant work experience on managing information systems, preferably in a banking or financial environment
- You have a flexible work-mindset
- You keep cool in stressful times
- You are capable of coaching and helping colleagues on behavior as well as content
- Knowledge of the most recent ITIL framework, ASL and/or BiSL is preferred
- You are experienced in working in Agile environment
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch speaking
NIBC as employer
NIBC is an enterprising bank focused on our clients’ most decisive financial moments. They share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with their clients, which they call their THINK YES mentality. What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to ‘codesign your own job description’ (there is no formal one, by the way)
- A standard working week of 32-36 or 40 hours, enabling you to maintain a healthy work-life balance
- An annual personal development budget, to be spent at your discretion
- Activity based working, enabling you to choose the right time and place to do your job properly
- Appraisal by your manager and coworkers is aimed at your results
- Vitality program in support of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle
- Annual companywide sports & leisure day
- First-class commuting by train
- Bicycle pool for travelling to nearby business appointments or discovering the neighborhood
- And, of course, a competitive salary
Your team at NIBC
The Generic IT domain is supported by a multidisciplinary team that develops and maintains all generic applications and platforms for NIBC. The team consists of business analysts, application, test, service, change and project managers. Working in this team entails substantial responsibilities for the technological development and innovation of the IT environment for NIBC. You also have the opportunity to develop yourself and to influence the way the team works. The main stakeholders the application manager collaborates with are the vendor and service managers and the end users of the applications in scope.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Fred