In het kort
As a good communicator you are the linking pin between different external and internal stakeholders. Do you like to keep the application landscape on a high level? We might be looking for you!
Over de functie
What does an ICT Business Application Analyst do?
As an ICT Business Application Analyst at Anthony Veder, you own part of the business application landscape. You take ownership of assigned applications and ensure that the applications optimally fit the needs of our business. This means you are motivated to understand the needs of your colleagues, translate these into requirements, leverage the available functionality best as possible and create additional functionality where needed in close cooperation with the software suppliers. You grow the usage and maturity of the applications by driving the process with the different stakeholders.
You are a strong communicator in this independent role, you have a high level of self-organization, feel comfortable to think on a tactical level and act on an operational level. You are a good listener and know how to convince people. You are driven to maximize the value of the application landscape together with your colleagues.
You will be working in a team with two other Business Application Analysts. You will be responsible for managing 4 primary applications (IMOS, Eyeshare, DAX, FMO) that support primary processes of the company. Additional you will manage other smaller applications. Together with your colleagues you control the mutual budget. Major upgrades will be run by you as project manager.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders’ perspectives and motivations (support / training / discussions / anticipation);
- Guard and develop product vision;
- Continuously improve the product management setup;
- Create partnerships with the suppliers.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor / master’s degree in business or (information) technology. Or equivalent degree in a different area, with a very strong interest in business and or information technology;
- Have an excellent level of self-organization to plan ad-hoc and long-term projects in a timely matter;
- Understand the role of digital technology in creating business opportunities;
- Knowledge of BiSL process;
- SQL knowledge;
- Basic understanding of database management;
- Agile knowledge;
- Business Process Mapping (BPM) or other method to map processes;
- System design, development and implementation or at least have an interest in it.
You as a person:
- Are a communicator that connects with stakeholders;
- Are very curious;
- Like to pave the path and do that in a structured way;
- Like to be continually challenged and enjoy puzzles.
What's in it for you?
- A growing organization with an entrepreneurial character;
- A competitive salary;
- 28 vacation days;
- Premium free pension;
- A marvellous and easily accessible office in Rotterdam’s shipping district;
- An informal and open culture.
About the organization
As a gas shipping company, Anthony Veder operates at the heart of the transition towards a more sustainable world. They offer high-quality services and flexibility to the world’s leading manufacturers of chemicals.
With their fleet of gas tankers they are specialized in the transport of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Petrochemical gases, such as Ethylene and Propylene.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met