In het kort
Over de functie
What does a Business Unit Director Incident Response do?
Our client Computest is looking for a Business Unit Director to join them. In this role you are responsible for the P&L, business growth, staffing and overall management of the business unit Incident Response.
- Unit structure, growth and staffing. Team structuring and
people assignment into teams (aligned on Computest DNA).
Decision about human resource hiring. Overall
happiness/satisfaction within teams. Facilitates the
collaboration between teams.
- Business responsibility. Setting-up and managing
partnerships to increase lead generation and overall sales.
- P&L Ownership. Responsible for overall staff/unit budget and
costs, unit revenue forecasting, unit revenue recognition, unit
invoicing (in line with corporate rules).
- Operational responsibility. Responsible for overall
operations (productivity, contingency, recruitment/staffing,
and delivery (on time and conform quality standards))
- Co-ownership of Business Strategy. Creating the growth
strategy and collaboration with other departments (Delivery,
Sales and Marketing) to reach strategy goals (strategy
- Customer satisfaction. Continuous customer engagement
and building of strategic relationships with relevant
- Working conditions. Ensure that employees are valued in
accordance with the determined Computest standards (Salary,
promotion and bonuses plans).
- Administrative tasks. Ensuring certifications and corporate
- Agile work culture. Responsible for safeguarding overall agile
work processes that enables an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Constantly qualifying projects VS delivery capacity to manage
team staffing and hiring.
- Provide annual budget input and annual sales growth
planning (eg markets, propositions, target accounts).
- Overall management of business growth through business
campaigns (in collaboration with marketing and sales).
- Creating forecasts linked to growth campaigns, recognize
revenue and overall invoicing.
- Yearly review delivery quality with the teams, planning for
improvements and solutions enhancement (with Solutions
- Yearly review with the team to assign promotions and support
What do you bring?
- Over 5 years of proven experience in digital forensics and
- Ability to support and manage the team during incidents and
handle multiple cases simultaneously
- Being able to communicate and influence stakeholders on
different levels (C-Level, management and operations)
- People management skills, motivating employees, supporting
career and individual ambition
- Understand CERT and CSIRT methodologies and have extensive
experience in managing such departments
- Ability to deliver management consulting and provide overall
advice on incident management
- Being able to manage crisis events and help customers taking
back control during such situations
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships with companies able
to generate leads for the Incident Response team
- Ability to build and staff the Response team through personal
network or external hires
- P&L responsible, strategist for the BU in terms of growth and
- Ability to spot and qualify new business opportunities and
propositions that answer the market demand
- Ability to conceive a growth plan and work on exposure in
collaboration with Marketing and Sales
Skills & Competences:
- Strong people management, coaching and motivational skills
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Affinity and knowledge of cyber security and IR work.
- Strategic board level conversations, business case thinking
- Ability to build relevant solutions based on market
- Sales and partner management skills and ability to grow
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Interest in building intellectual capital for the firm by writing blogs, whitepapers and giving presentations at events.
- GCFE, GCIH, CCE, EnCE or equivalent digital forensics / incident response certification are appreciated but not a requirement
- Perfect English speaking and writing skills (Dutch is a plus)
About the organization
Computest was set up in 2005 by Hartger Ruijs. What started out as a group of friends with a passion for performance, has now expanded into a company with over 100 experienced technical specialists. From their offices in Zoetermeer and on location by clients they strive to make applications and infrastructures work as well and as securely as possible.
One important step in the growth of Computest was the takeover of Pine Digital Security in 2015. This led to Computest becoming the sole party in the Netherlands offering performance, security and functional testing.
We are driven by a limitless passion for quality and technology in everything we do. This is why we work in every sector together with small, specialised self-managing teams. We keep the lines of communication short so that we can achieve the best results.
At Computest they also believe that pleasure in your work is just as important! They like to ensure that all of the teams meet up regularly, which they do by organising informal gatherings and pizza sessions. This allows them, on the one hand, to exchange professional ideas and knowledge and, on the other hand, simply to get together socially and enjoy a good glass of wine. Traditionally every year they also organise a winter study trip to the snow, where they can get to know each other better, at the same time as keeping our shared knowledge up-to-date.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Hilko