C#.Net Gaming Developer
In het kort
Do you want to develop innovative software for the AEC industry and do you have experience with C#.Net, the Unity platform and / or 3D Game Development? Are you the graduate that wants to learn more about this?
Over de functie
You will be part of a challenging, passionate startup that is opening up new markets by disrupting technology. You will develop software tools, which are tightly integrated within Autodesk Revit®, in the BIM process and are made for enhancing architects productivity and optimizing the building’s performance. You communicate at all levels and enjoy a variety of development tasks, as all field and desk research will be openly discussed in the team. You will work with and report directly to the Product Manager.
You will be involved in:
- Developing brand new state-of-the-art plug-ins for Autodesk Revit for the AEC industry.
- Translating UI/UX designs into functional and robust working Windows Applications.
- Creating 2D and 3D geometric simulations and visualizations
- Delivering prototypes, reusable and shared UI components
- Software testing to make sure all products work smoothly
- Following all tasks associated with agile/scrum development.
You will be working in a passionate scrum team along with the Product Manager. Being Innovative, pragmatic and user-friendly are key profile characteristics.
We are looking for a developer with an analytical, pragmatic and structured personality. You must be able to work independently, and not afraid of detecting and solving the problems on his own.
- Bachelors or Masters student in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field is required
- >1 year of working experience in front-end development
- Excellent core C# and OOP skills Experience in .NET 4.5
- Experience in Feature Driven Development and solid background in UI design
- Experience in 2D or 3D geometry mathematics is a big advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar source control is preferred
- Experience with Agile or Scrum development is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English are required, some communication skills in Dutch are a plus
A great opportunity to join an ambitious company in an important and rapidly changing industry and actively participate in driving the international business forward. You will be regarded as a full member of the company, while getting a lot of responsibility and personal guidance, in a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Best of all, the Friday afternoon drinks are free.
Xinaps recently joined YES!Delft, the leading tech incubator in Europe. YES!Delft has successfully built more than 160 companies so far and every day continues to focus on building tomorrow's leading firms. Together, we will deliver on our promise to enrich design solutions for AEC (Architecture, engineering, construction) professionals by disrupting the industry’s status quo. Founded in 2015 as a spin-off of the Dutch Vabi Software (former TNO company), we are a forward thinking team that creates smart building checking tools within design software because we believe the building design process needs to be simplified and optimized. Our clients play an active role in tailoring the features of all of our products. Hand in hand, we work hard on shaping innovative architectural tools right within Revit®. Enriching design solutions for AEC professionals.
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Hilko