In het kort
Are you the Delivery Engineer who will help to increase our service capacity and grow our Managed Services capabilities from strength to strength? Are you customer and solution oriented with an analytical approach? The expert that is responsible for the implementation at the customer? We want you!
Over de functie
What does a Delivery Engineer do?
Our client NetDialog is looking to appoint a Delivery Engineer who's responsibilities are to take ownership of the implementation and delivery of NetDialog’s services, in addition to troubleshooting complex incidents and managing changes. Together with the other members of the service team, you are the point of contact for the partners and their customers.
You build and use the NetX system infrastructure, work with the best of breed networking products and integrate the monitoring solution as a managed service. From home and the NetDialog office in Utrecht, you will work within large and complex customer environments (remote).
What do you bring?
At NetDialog they are looking for people with the right mindset. Ambitious people that like to be challenged and are eager to learn and grow. The minimum requirements are:
- Ability to support customer’s complex network environment and work with ITIL processes;
- Participate in the DevOps team together with R&D to optimize, automate and implement the NetDialog Software As a Service environment;
- Your interest lies in working in networking and monitoring in enterprise environments;
- You are self-disciplined and able to prioritize work based on an understanding of the nature of the business;
- You are dedicated and committed to implement our solution;
- You have strong knowledge of networking and working with Linux is a must;
- You have good communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English);
- You are eager to learn new skills in the DevOps, such as using scripting with ansible or python and in the Networking in the field of SD-WAN and SASE.
What's in it for you?
Hard work must also be well rewarded. NetDialog offers the following benefits:
- Flexible work environment;
- Workplace in an open and dynamic environment;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- Opportunity to grow and to receive training;
- Room to take responsibility and to show initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent salary;
- Pension plan;
- 8.33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone.
About the organization
NetDialog is an enormously dynamic and flexible company. They strongly motivate their personal growth. With four other colleagues you are the point of contact for technical questions.
NetDialog is an international provider of network and application monitoring software and Managed Services in Utrecht. They enable organizations to close the gap between IT and Business by monitoring and optimizing their network and application performance.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met typ