In het kort
Are you a curious and persistent individual who likes to wrap your fingers around solving complex problems and are usually among the first persons who experiments with new, exciting technologies? Are you the go-to person for people who want to learn anything about DevOps? We want you!
Over de functie
As a DevOps Engineer at True, you'll be an important part of the Innovation Team who are responsible for expanding the container and cloud-native solutions and services. It’s a small, but highly motivated (and coffee-addicted) team of individuals with a customer centric focus. At True they are eager to research emerging technologies from different perspectives and built cutting edge solutions for our customers.
Requirements and skills
You were never someone to fit inside the box. You're a curious and persistent individual who likes to wrap your fingers around solving complex problems and are usually among the first persons who experiments with new, exciting technologies.
You're self-taught, continuously learning and always itching to share your thoughts and experiences with peers. If someone's willing to learn anything about DevOps, then you're the go-to person people will find.
You prefer working in a small, but dedicated and innovative team that's working on innovative, highly distributed and scalable systems where you can make a lasting impact. You know that starting with containers is easy, but it’s hard to get right. You'll help us and our customers conquer the complexities of containers, Kubernetes and other cloud-native technologies yet to come.
You’ll fit into our team if:
- You have some CI/CD experience, preferably with gitlab-ci
- You've worked with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or Mesos for at least one year
- You have deep knowledge of configuration management software like Ansible (preferred)
- You have operational experience with databases (any)
- You are comfortable with developing software in Python or Go
Bonus points if you have experience with
- Ceph block/file/object storage
- Bash scripting (expert level)
- Strong operational skills
- Informal culture (no suits, no ties)
- Modern office with plenty of parking space and near a train station
- Board game nights
- Laptop of choice (MacBook, Dell or Bring Your Own Device)
- Delicious lunches by two chefs
- The chance to work on the biggest internet projects in The Netherlands
- Researching and introducing cutting-edge technologies
- Contributing to open source on the job
True is one of the leading technology companies in The Netherlands. They thrive in customer service with their managed solutions, like Managed Containers and Managed Kubernetes and Managed Hosting. True works for a hugely diverse portfolio of clientele, which includes banks, dance festivals, design agencies and many more. They are also a proud sponsor of Tweakers.net, one of the most prominent tech news sites in The Netherlands and Belgium.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Ronald