In het kort
Do you have experience in online or performance marketing with a specialization in B2B growth marketing? Are you fluent in the German and English language? And do you love to make yourself familiair with new technologies? This is the job for you!
Over de functie
What does a Digital Marketeer do?
For our client Onegini we are recruiting a Digital Marketeer DACH. In this function you are responsible for increasing the visibility of the company, the traffic, conversion of new contacts and the generation of inbound marketing qualified leads within the DACH region. You will lead the strategy development for all owned, earned and paid channels; among others social, SEO and SEA, email and display. You create ambitious targets, create compelling campaigns based on a content calendar and know how to optimize the ROI of your campaigns. Further, You will focus on gathering consumer and market insights online, validate new ideas through experiments to assess interest and you will optimize how to market them. You’ll play a key role in our ambition to scale our software products towards international success and you’ll have full freedom in setting up (digital) marketing initiatives.
On Onegini’s Marketing team, you will learn everything you need to know about growth hacking and business development! It is a small team of 6 FTE and exists out of a VP Marketing, Digital Marketeer NL/BE and 3 FTE Business Development. In addition, the company has a flexible pool of specialists with content writers, design capabilities and further digital campaign support. The team members can be characterized as motivated, young and energetic. They love to work hard, but also prioritize fun and a well-balanced culture.
- Based on the company objectives, you develop a strategy for reaching and retargeting audiences through paid, owned and earned channels for the DACH area.
- You set up, test, and optimize strategies to acquire new leads and re-convert & nurture existing prospects.
- Collaborate with the wider commercial and content teams to develop user journeys for campaigns including targeted creative, propositions and landing pages.
- Manage and implement best in class tooling to set up scalable and efficient campaigns across the platforms.
- Continuously optimize the performance of campaigns, and share your knowledge across the business.
You like to challenge the commercial teams and with your input, they sharpen their positioning and continuously improve sales presentations and marketing collateral to turn prospects into promising leads.
What do you bring?
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least 3 years of relevant experience in online or performance marketing with a specialization in B2B growth marketing;
- Is digital savvy: you love to make yourself familiar with new technologies. You have already an In-depth understanding of tooling like Google Analytics, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Microsoft Office and Hubspot;
- Has knowledge of SEO, Email, SEA, CRO, A/B Testing, Display;
- Is pro-active, result-oriented and an attitude to constantly improve;
- Is fluent in German and English. You have a passion for effective copywriting and high-quality standards to generate compelling ads and CTA’s;
- Works hard but also enjoys our extra’s such as our weekly squash, table soccer, and wintersports holiday too!
- Lives in the Netherlands and is able to work at our headquarters;
- Experience in promoting SaaS products is considered as a plus.
But maybe most important, Oneginians stand for customer obsession, trust & integrity, excellence and teamwork! Do you match with these core values?
You’ll be working with a talented team of inspired people in an international environment. You will enable and consult large brands in implementing their online strategy.
And yes, there are some nice extra's too……
- A crucial role in the organization, where your success is an essential factor to the success as a company;
- A position at one of the fastest growing CIAM companies;
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are;
- A flat organization where politics are at a minimum;
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment;
- Yearly company trips, for winter sports- and summer fanatics;
- Company Sports Plan;
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks.
About the organization
Onegini, market leader in its field, is an ambitious and fast growing team working on innovative products in Customer Identity and Access Management. Their products are helping large customers such as Coolblue, Aegon, Nationale Nederlanden, Baloise, Univé, Proximus, Van Lanschot, NS and many more. They also enable software vendors, such as Infosys, Mendix and Intrasurance in securing their platform. Logging in and registering on a website or mobile app should be user friendly, easy and secure. As a product company Onegini offers them an end-to-end solution as well as high end (C)IAM consultancy services. The company has a great informal startup feel to it and many colleagues have an experienced background.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Wouter