In het kort
We are an engineering company that for almost a century designs, builds and maintains mission critical information systems for defense, space, aerospace, transport and communications. With our roots in securing decisive technology for decisive moments in zero-tolerance environments, we deliver military-grade cyber defense where it matters most.
Over de functie
We are looking for talent to accelerate our development of innovative cyber security solutions for the mission critical information systems Thales delivers. All that knowledge and expertise we will leverage to deliver military-grade Cyber Defense. For any organization, military or civil, with connected IT and OT that needs to engage with the best team equipped with the best technology to become resilient to the cyber-threats of today and tomorrow.
When you join Thales you have the opportunity develop your skills across our domains and gain experience with, for example, implementing detection & response capabilities on a naval ship and then applying it to other military systems, and also in rail, vital infrastructure and critical production systems.
About your future job
• In this challenging job your main responsibility is building our growing consulting team. You lead, coach and empower your team members so they can develop in their roles, competencies and career.
• You are responsible to shape and develop consulting competencies for further positioning in the market.
• As an operational Team Lead, you also spend time with our customers performing complex consulting assignments, in which you conduct assessment and consulting services in the field of cybersecurity.
• Thales Cyber is growing rapidly; this is only possible on the basis of a distinctive Security portfolio.
• The Team Lead contributes to the further development and expansion of our existing services. Therefore, you create customer intimacy, listen fully and are accountable for creating value for the client and Thales.
• We offer an environment in which you can be an entrepreneur with a lot of freedom to take smart risks and foster continuous improvement.
Why you'd be a good match
• The candidate we are looking for is a leader that is willing to engage and develop the consulting team through the use of collaborative work and challenging approaches.
• Loves to share knowledge and help people develop themselves, which enables you to be recognized as a great mentor and team-player.
• Shows a great sense of initiative and feels responsible.
• Experienced in leading consultants.
• Effective communicator.
• Graduated with a Master degree (preferably in Engineering or Computer Science) and you have significant experience in team management.
• Is able to empower and unite employees around clear objectives by acting as a coach and servant leader, which mobilizes influencing and “team first” skills.
• Foster competitiveness and performance improvement.
• Substantial knowledge of Cybersecurity.
What's in it for you
• A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas.
• Room for personal and professional growth within our organization, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills.
• Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe.
• A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance.
• You can usually work where and when you want to be able to do your work as well and efficiently as possible. Within Thales we implement hybrid working, where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it.
• A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalize your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade days off for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs.
• 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
We actively support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions. That means that equal opportunities, inclusion and an informal culture are integral to our success. It also means that your well-being and happiness matter to us! That’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, remote working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in The Netherlands and employment and/or education history. Some vacancies may require a security clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for security clearance please refer to the General Intelligence and Security Service.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Fred