In het kort
Asyncy takes the best of Serverless + Microservices + DSL (Storyscript) + Monolith into a highly focused developer ecosystem that is rich with tooling from the terminal to the cloud. An execution layer above Kubernetes that is robust, dynamically-scalable, and highly-observable.
Over de functie
You'll be tasked with:
- Being a key member and owner in the development and design of new projects;
- Brainstorming and whiteboarding with your colleagues about architecture decisions and help work them out;
- Continuously work to improve development work in all areas (coding, tools, process, testing, etc.);
- Be a technical, “go to” for the team/ organization to help business create efficient and effective requirements.
- A chance to make your mark in a rapidly evolving industry and grow with a fast scaling team/product;
- Flexible hours and an open vacation policy;
- Company Equity;
- Friday 'borrel' with colleagues;
- Office in a historical building in the center of Amsterdam with a private garden to work in;
- Company boat;
- Exposure to conferences & potential travel;
- New friends (we think we’re pretty cool);
- Competitive salary.
Our ideal Frontend Engineer is:
- Based in Amsterdam or able to move on short notice (VISA provided);
- PASSIONATE and fun!
- Self starter;
- Proficient in the English language;
- 5+ years of experience;
- More than comfortable working with an entire FOSS product and microservice architecture (no microservice experience required);
- The primary objectives are developing the frontend of our dashboard (Heroku like dashboard) and hub (like Docker Hub);
- Develop high quality, performant, maintainable and testable applications;
- Working closely with experienced product & design teams to build intuitive experiences in a highly-visible environment;
- Own major projects and features from design phase to coding, testing, delivery;
- Find and help fix stability, scalability, performance issues, cross browser compatibility, Web standards and interoperability;
- Experience with devops tools is preferred but not required;
- You have a sense of humor, maybe even enjoy a bit of sarcasm, and enjoy a diverse atmosphere and possess excellent team-working skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self Starter;
- any other language.
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Ronald