In het kort
You will be responsible for the day-to-day IT support worldwide. You will be the main contact for giving the users the necessary support. You will also be closely involved in optimization and developments. Please, read further about this interesting job!
Over de functie
What does a Functional IT Specialist do?
In order to give further shape to a centralised IT department (3 FTE), our client The Van Rees Group is currently looking for a Functional IT Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day IT support worldwide. After each roll out to their overseas offices, the new employee will be the main contact for giving the (key)-users the necessary support. Although this role mainly focusses on support, this person will also be closely involved in optimization and developments.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Worldwide support ERP system MS Dynamics AX 2012 Commodity trading
- Worldwide functional IT environment WAN and LAN support
Maintenance ERP system (users, settings, master data) including manuals
Identifying and propose solutions for optimizing IT systems and infrastructure
- Provide training and communication program IT usage and security
- Supportive role in business intelligence and business changes
What do you bring?
- IT professional with strong interests in finance and operations.
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a functional support roll
- Eager to learn and grow towards an all-round Functional IT specialist
- Self-starter and able to work independently, prioritizing and escalating when required
- Strong communicator with an excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Experience in supporting business operations and finance
- Experience in Microsoft for business product range (including ERP)
What's in it for you?
- A new position within an ambitious and successful organisation, in a strong international working environment within an enthusiastic team
- Personal growth possibilities
About the organisation
The Van Rees Group, headquartered in the Netherlands, distinguishes itself as one of the leading international suppliers and processors of tea. The core business is worldwide buying in bulk, trading, blending and distribution of tea. The central office is located in Rotterdam. The other 11 offices are located in Canada, United Kingdom, Egypt, Sri Lanka, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, United Arab Emirates and Russia. In Sri Lanka, Malawi and Canada Van Rees operates modern tea blending, storage and packing facility’s. In-depth product knowledge, a sophisticated market approach and a global network form the basis for the success of the company. A long history has made the name Van Rees well known and recognised in the tea business.
The Group forms part of Amsterdam Commodities N.V. (www.acomo.nl), a Dutch listed trading company specialised in food products and founded in 1908.
Van Rees has a transaction-oriented commercial culture and a strong international character, with respect for other people, cultures and practices taken for granted. The atmosphere is open, informal and pragmatic.
With the ambition to further grow the business, the focus is on optimizing their worldwide cloud base network.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Hilko