In het kort
Do you want to make customers happy? Do you have a good knowledge of IT support processes? Great communication skills? We are looking for you!
Over de functie
What does an IT Support Engineer do?
Our client Onegini is looking for an IT Support Engineer who has one main goal: Happy customers!
Someone who is not afraid to speak up about what is necessary, both to your colleagues and to to customers. You take the lead in solving issues and keep focus on the SLA’s. Of course, you make sure that customers are always up-to-date.
You feel responsible for your own growth and the development of the support desk. That’s why you will make sure knowledge is secured and updated. Also, it means you make sure that a degrading % of issues needs to be solved by second line support. Your colleagues will support you in realizing this % degrading by teaching you on the job how things work. You are in essence capable though, and will adapt these learnings easily because of your technical background and interests.
Lastly you are fond of working with and helping people. Apart from happy customers it means your colleagues are happy with you and want to help you, even though you will be experienced as
- keep track on all incoming support tickets on support.onegini.com and are responsible for
solving those tickets within the SLA;
- make sure the steps to reproduce are clear and explainable to your colleagues;
- solve support tickets yourself if possible and if not, make sure you know which actions are needed by whom and when and what the prerequisites and dependencies are to solve an
- get the proper colleagues involved and they will follow up your requested actions without any hesitation;
- pro-actively communicate to our customers about the status and realistic expectations;
- organize a call with customers, other involved parties and the proper Onegini colleague(s) if needed to solve an issue;
- make sure the % of issues you yourself solve instead of using a second line will grow over time;
- interpret and execute the SLA;
- propose and implement improvements concerning the SLA and the support processes;
- analyze the SLA and customer satisfaction numbers and implement improvements based on your conclusions;
- keep the customer database up to date and organized;
- improve and maintain knowledge within the support department.
What do you bring?
- Preferably HBO or higher education
You have 2+ years of experience as an IT support engineer or a related role
- You preferably have knowledge of Atlassian and its software
- You preferably have basic knowledge of Kubernetes, Linux and Git
- You preferably have knowledge of Office 365
- Communicative skills are your nature
- Helping people is making you happy
- Your intention is to get deeply nested quickly within the Onegini organization and its customers
- You are not afraid of confronting colleagues and customers with reality
- You have a good knowledge of IT support processes
- You can interact with both business level people (consultants, project managers) and technical people (architects, developers and system administrators)
- You thrive under pressure
- You are an independent and flexible self-starter, and uphold the highest standards in the team’s communication and documentation
- You are a great teamplayer
- You are proficient in English
You will be working within a talented company of inspired young people in an international environment.
As well as a challenging job with plenty of opportunities for personal development, Onegini offers all the things you need to make your contribution to make Onegini the best it can be! As a scaleup Onegini has plenty of room for personal growth and will support your career development as they like their people to
grow as well.
And yes, even though some are restricted at this specific Covid-19 time, they will have some nice extra’s too:
- Lunch catered on-site
- A flat organization and politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard startup environment
- Yearly company trips, for wintersports- and summer fanatics
- Many inhouse competitions to join: weekly squash, daily table soccer etc.
- The opportunity to work from any given location
About the organization
Onegini was founded in 2011 and supports today over 200 customer labels with over 45 million users spread over multiple countries. The customer base includes among others AEGON, NIBC, CZ, TKP, Baloise, Menzis, NS, Van Lanschot and VGZ. With Onegini Identity Cloud, the company offers an omnichannel Customer Identity and Access Management solution (CIAM) for the banking, insurance and pension industry. With Onegini, organisations quickly and securely create mobile apps and digital portals for consumers, employers and advisors while not having to worry about registration, identification, login and management of the digital identity. As of May 2020, Onegini has been recognised by Gartner as a CIAM specialist.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met