In het kort
Are you the hands-on IT System Administrator we are looking for? You’ll be supporting the day-to-day operations and the development team, with the aim to reinforce designing and building the future of our client’s solutions.
Over de functie
What does an IT System Administrator do?
Our client ThreatFabric is looking for an IT System Administrator. In this role you will be involved in maintaining and improving the complete IT infrastructure for ThreatFabric (on prem and cloud). This includes the daily activities of maintaining the current IT infrastructure, while identifying areas that could use improvement. You will then plan and implement improvement on the IT infrastructure as needed at your own discretion. Our organization is flat, and everyone's feedback is appreciated.
In addition, you will be working on exciting projects from revamping their online fraud detection architecture to building innovative product features. You’ll be collaborating with the CTO and development team by developing or improving the tools used to deliver the commercial services.
You are expected to be able to work with minimal guidance. Having good communication skills in English is required to work within the team. You will be working in a startup environment, passion and motivation are key to success and pleasure at work.
What do you bring?
- Drive and passion to keep improving yourself and the IT infrastructure
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with cloud platforms like Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure
- MBO level 4 / Associate’s degree or equivalent
- 3 – 10 years of system administration experience
- Located in The Netherlands
- Proficient English writing skills to document work and communicate project status
- Be a team player and feel comfortable communicating and collaborating with other team members
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Management of the Dutch 30% ruling tax facilities (eligibility on specific conditions)
- Possibilities for both professional and personal development
- A job in which you can work on exciting security projects for leading organizations
- An inspiring and comfortable working environment
About the organization
For more than a decade, experts at ThreatFabric have experienced threats and risks to financial institutions. Their dedicated team has conceived and developed custom analysis and detection solutions to simplify response to complex cyber threats.
With a current focus on banking malware, their services provide security and fraud specialists from financial institutions worldwide the essentials to remain ahead of cyber criminals.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Irian