In het kort
Searching for a very hands-on role combined with a strategic look on future developments where you will help business development and client acquisition? Are you passionate and able to communicate at all levels and enjoy a variety of tasks? Then this is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company in an important and rapidly changing industry.
Over de functie
Our client Xinaps is looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager. You will be part of a challenging, passionate firm that is opening up new markets by disrupting technology. You will be responsible as a product owner for Verifi3D, demo and sell the Software as a Service that is important in the BIM process and is made for enhancing General Contractors and Engineers’ productivity and optimizing the building’s performance in the pre-construction stage. Verifi3D is seamlessly integrated within Autodesk BIM 360 and supports Revit® and IFC file formats. You will communicate at all levels in many different companies and enjoy a variety of product management and Pre-sales tasks, related to carefully selected accounts. You will work closely with the internal organization and global partners in the Nordics and USA. The Product Manager is a functional advisor in new products, features and new solutions and an internal advisor on vertical markets. You will help evaluate customer- and business requirements and map them to technical capabilities and roadmap developments. You will also give technical demonstrations and presentations to existing and potential clients.
You will be involved in:
- Determine a product roadmap and responsible for execution
- Giving demos, both online and on the customer sites
- Creating brand awareness and interest for the Xinaps products together with the Marketing Executive
- Being involved in all tasks associated with agile/scrum development and closely working together with the Lead Developer
- You will be working in a professional and passionate feature driven scrum team along with the CEO and COO. Being innovative, pragmatic and customer-oriented are key profile characteristics
Requirements and Skills
For this role we are looking for candidates with a proven Product Management background. The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Architecture/Engineering or Applied Computer Science
- At least 5-7 years’ experience as a Technical role or Consultant in software for Architects, Engineers or contractors
- Some experience with databases and sales support
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Revit®, Navisworks, Solibri is a must, similar tools would be a benefit
- Good understanding of Design & Build processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
A great opportunity to join an ambitious company in an important and rapidly changing industry and actively participate in driving the international business forward. You will be regarded as a full member of the company, while getting a lot of responsibility and personal guidance, in a pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
We offer you a:
- Full-time (40-hour) job with a competitive salary and interesting bonus
- Laptop and mobile phone
Xinaps has joined YES!Delft, the leading tech incubator in Europe. Recently Xinaps also has joined Plug and Play Plug and Play is the ultimate innovation platform, bringing together the best startups, investors, and the world’s largest corporations. Headquartered in Silicon Valley. Plug and Play is the largest accelerator program globally. Together, they will deliver on their promise to enrich design solutions for AEC (Architecture, engineering, construction) professionals by disrupting the industry’s status quo.
Founded in 2015 as a spin-off of the Dutch Vabi Software, they are a forward-thinking team that creates smart building model validation tools within design software because they believe the building design process needs to be simplified and optimized. Their clients play an active role in tailoring the features of all of their products. Hand in hand, they work hard on shaping innovative early design tools.
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Hilko