In het kort
High volume of contact with existing or prospective clients through multiple mediums and identifying new opportunities for both on-premises and cloud hosted applications. Does this sound interesting to you? Please click to read about the role..
Over de functie
What does a Sales Development Representative do?
NCC Group Software Resilience Division have identified an opportunity to enhance the company's ambitious growth strategy and are looking for self-motivated individuals to join the team in the role of Sales Development Representative.
In this role you will be responsible for generating interest in the market leading portfolio of software resilience solutions, that result in leads and opportunities being created for the sales team. You will be the prospective customer’s initial engagement point with the Software Resilience business understanding the customer's business requirement and then determining which of the NCC Group solutions meets their needs. Once you have proposed an outline solution and qualified their interest, you will then book in a meeting with an Account Manager who can progress them through the sales cycle.
You will be joining a culture that focuses on teamwork, through knowledge sharing, collaboration and team incentives alongside the industry’s leading sales, technical consulting, and business support teams, who are all keen to facilitate your professional personal development.
The role holder will have high volume of contact with existing or prospective clients through multiple mediums, primarily telephone but also LinkedIn and e-mail. You will identify new opportunities for both on-premises and cloud hosted applications.
In addition, the role holder will:
- Respond to general incoming enquiries, including managing chat functionality and covert them to a middle of funnel sales qualified lead.
- Follow up on specific marketing campaigns by engaging event attendees or subsequent enquiries and convert them to middle of funnel sales qualified leads.
- Self-generate new business opportunities from allocated prospective customer data sources through educating and inspiring potential new clients on our Software Resilience solutions including Escrow contracts, Verifications and Cloud solutions.
- Engage existing and former customers to uncover new requirements and convert them to a middle of funnel sales qualified lead.
- Conduct market intelligence surveys to collate information to support product and proposition development business planning.
- Continue to develop product, market, and service knowledge.
What do you bring?
- This role would suit an ambitious individual with sales or tele-marketing experience, in a business-to-business new business role who are keen to build their career in technology sales.
- Experience in internal sales or telephone lead generation, preferably B2B
- Ideally knowledge and understanding of the IT and ideally software industry.
- Confident, pro-active and hands on approach.
- Ability to self-motivate, be goal orientated and driven to succeed.
About the organization
The NCC Group family has over 1,800 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, they now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
They are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. The NCC Group fuels that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Their values and code of ethics are at the heart of how they operate – they work together, they are brilliantly creative and they embrace difference. They treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
The NCC Group wants to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Hilko