Wij hebben deze mooie vacature voor jou. Lees de vacature rustig door of solliciteer direct!
In het kort
Do you like to work with customers on short projects? Do you get goose bumps from onboarding a new Managed Detection & Response customer, to gain visibility on their digital environment and you have a hands-on keyboard approach? Do you enjoy recalibrating a customer’s cyber security roadmap and underlying security controls to align them with the most serious threats within their threat landscape? Do you belong to the most talented group of Security Experts in the industry – or is this where you plan to be? Then Hunt & Hackett might be the next best step in your career.
Over de functie
What does a Security Expert do?
Out client Hunt & Hackett is looking for a Security Expert aka Swiss knife, who can support their customers on a project basis. These projects can widely vary, based on the request of the customer. Projects you can think of, are amongst others the ones outlined in the section below. If you are able to execute every type of project that would be great, but if just two out of the five described projects align with your skills and competences, that wouldn’t be a showstopper. At Hunt & Hacket they have high demands, but are realistic as well.
- [Gap assessments]: work with the customers and Hunt & Hackets proprietary gap assessment tooling, to determine their current state of security, their desired state of security based on their threat landscape and the gap between those states. You are capable of developing a roadmap based on the gap and to define projects in order to close the gap and make companies more resilient.
- [Solution architecting]: together with the sales team you are capable of translating the customers needs/ requirements into a custom Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution. You are responsible for not only designing the solution, but also providing the high level pricing and translating it into a solid proposal.
- [MDR customer onboarding]: you are capable of managing MDR customer onboardings when a new MDR contract has been signed. This means that you work together with the team to make sure that in a period of 3-6 months the service is implemented on the side of the customer as well as on the side of Hunt & Hackett.
- [Incident handling]: when an incident occurs you will work with a team on solving the incident as a digital firefighter. You are the linking pin between the customer and the team doing the investigation. This means that you support them in managing the crisis, determining the course of action with the team and make sure the organization is going back to business as swift as possible.
- [Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS)]: implementing preventive controls and security monitoring is not enough. In the end you would like to know what the effectiveness is of the implemented controls and that’s where BAS comes into play. With BAS you can continuously simulate attack techniques in a real-life environment see if your implemented controls hold up.
Read here for a more about the types of projects.
What do you bring?
Security expertise: background in amongst others pentesting, redteaming, SOC, forensics, Incident Response, or Security consulting. Preferably you have experience in at least two/ three fields of expertise.
Communication: able to communicate in terms of risks and business with the customer. Capable of translating technical matters in simple terms towards the customer and the other way around to the Hunt & Hackett team
Reporting: good reporting skills
Technical knowledge: understand the SOC, TI, IR and forensics processes and how the analysts do their analysis. Additionally, if needed also capable of doing some basic technical tasks himself.
Project management: has experience in managing projects in a structured manner producing the expected output in time, or does some proper expectation management if the project is going to deviate from the original agreement.
Leadership: you are capable of leading virtual teams, providing your team members with feedback and make sure they support you in achieving the goals for our customers/ Hunt & Hackett. They are not looking for a people manager, but someone who is actually able to guide the team based on her/his knowledge and experience.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to safeguard Europe’s leading organizations;
- A unique culture of ‘responsible rebellion’ where you can learn from the best to get the most out of yourself;
- The most innovative security tools you need to get the job done;
- Plenty of time and opportunity to develop yourself with regards to SOC, IR, Red Teaming etc.;
- A proper laptop and phone to get the job done;
- Proper food intake provided by us, build & enjoyed with the team;
- A modern pension, which is transparent and can be controlled by yourself;
- Employee share participation scheme;
- Compensation for your travel costs.
About the organization
Hunt & Hackett helps European companies prevent, detect and respond to today’s most advanced adversaries, safeguarding them against cyberthreats such as espionage. They don’t stir a bit into security strategies; their talented team of responsible rebels shakes them up to build, operate and maintain digital immune systems for their customers to outsmart their digital adversaries.
A culture of ‘responsible rebellion’
Only (very) talented, multidisciplinary teams of threat hunters, intelligence analysts, reverse engineers, data scientists, developers and hackers are able to outsmart the increasingly professional community of cyber attackers. Hunt & Hacket pride themselves as a force for the good and as such they think and act as responsible rebels. They are not ‘just another security company’, and their people are not ‘just employees’. Everyone at Hunt & Hackett wants to be the best in their field and focusses at delivering next-gen levels of service. This means that they:
Push the envelope. Everyone takes the responsibility to make their work better every day, by being creative to color outside of the lines if needed.
Help you to become the best version of yourself. They bring together the best minds in the field, to inspire each other and to learn from each other. Personal development and growth are very important.
Build mission driven teams. They believe in the power of small teams who can focus on strategic tasks, not on repetitive work that can be automated. It’s up to you to make this happen.
Believe that God is in the details. Tiny details can have a huge impact, especially in security. This is why they champion tradecraft. They are system thinkers that oversee the big picture but who are simultaneously obsessive about the details
Are Responsible Rebels. At Hunt & Hacket they are polite, courteous, show professionalism. Yet they have a plan to kill everyone in the room.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Irian