In het kort
Are you a Business Analyst with the enquiring mind and persuasion power to unravel what a customer truly needs? Then you are the person we are looking for! You will have a unique position in a multi-disciplinary team that create digital solutions for a vast array of international top-notch clients.
Over de functie
What does a Senior Business Analyst PIM do?
To continue doing what they love to do, our client Wunderman Thompason is looking for a Senior Business Analyst PIM to join their team.
This is what you are going to do:
- As a Senior Business Analyst PIM / PXM (Product Information / eXperience Management) you are a key player in our implementation projects for PIM / PXM;
- You are responsible for collecting requirements and business needs and you are a guide for our customers in the implementation;
- You organize and lead workshops to understand the business and validate the results and translate them into requirements / user stories for the development team;
- You focus on business value and work with the development team to prepare, configure and implement solutions to deliver on the business value;
- You demo and explain proposed solutions in context with the business processes to the business users and train them;
- You help our business development team with your expertise in creating proposals and doing demo’s in pitches at prospects;
- You assist project management in planning, risk management, estimations.
What do you bring?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand complex product structures and complex business processes;
- Ability to view projects from the customer perspective;
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Business Administration or comparable education, with a focus on Information Technology;
- Strong knowledge of conceptual PIM principals and PIM governance;
- Strong knowledge of Business process modelling, data modelling, standards and compliance;
- Experience with at least 1 PIM / PXM platform (Salsify or Riversand is preferred);
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile / Scrum;
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence;
- Experience in PIM / PXM implementation projects;
- Experience in integration projects with complex business lines, complex product structures, complex interfacing, different locales and different languages;
- Experience in Agile / scrum projects;
- Willingness to travel (30% of the time in The Netherlands and 5% international, during non covid-19 times);
- Reside in the Netherlands (Vacancy not open for Blue Card holders or other work permit holders).
What's in it for you?
- A lot of freedom in your work and in taking initiative;
- Budget for training and education on different subjects;
- Challenging projects for national and international customers and brands;
- Laptop, mobile phone;
- Social events (pubquiz, Christmas party, etc.);
- Nice lunches (also vegetarian/vegan) provided by our own catering.
About the organization
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is a quirky global full-service digital agency that successfully inspires and grows retailers, brands, manufacturers & wholesalers in eCommerce, CX / UX and PIM / PXM. Their goal is to make the customers happy with the ultimate user experience across all channels.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met