In het kort
Are you a talented and experienced Sales that enjoys working in a rapidly growing and energetic international work environment?
Over de functie
ThreatFabric is growing its team and is looking for an experienced Security and Threat Intelligence sales to cover the EMEA region.
For more than a decade, experts at ThreatFabric have experienced threats and risks to financial institutions. Our dedicated team has conceived and developed custom analysis and detection solutions to simplify response to complex cyber threats.
With a strong focus on banking malware, our services provide threat intelligence and fraud specialists from financial institutions worldwide the essentials to remain ahead of cyber criminals.
As Sales, you will be responsible for driving the business development of our cutting-edge threat prevention and detection solutions. You will help the management team to establish sales development strategies and roll out sales activities. As the person responsible for the development of sales, you will be a central actor in the expansion of our presence on the security market.
Your main goal will be to build, maintain and grow relationships in order to qualify opportunities and successfully close business. Working in a startup environment, you will also be invited to participate in the improvement of the business development strategy.
While identifying and growing the area of opportunities, you will be able to define regional partners and Go-to-market strategies.
Being familiar with Threat intelligence and Cybersecurity is imperative to be able to exchange with the analyst team and deliver relevant presentations to prospects and customers.
Experienced in the Cybersecurity industry and facing our customers, you will also help the team to ensure that our solutions answer our customers' current and future needs.
Being part of a diverse and multicultural team while covering a wide market, perfect English communication skills are required. In a startup environment, passion, drive and motivation are key to success and pleasure at work.
What we look for
• Mandatory: 3+ years sales role in the cybersecurity industry (threat intel preferred)
• BA/BS (MSc preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Track record of fruitful pipeline building in security technology sales
• Comfortable talking with both managers and technical consumers
• Confidence and track record building a new territory
• Possibility to travel broadly (if required)
• Excellent (English) communication (writing / presenting) , and closing skills
• Ability to work directly with the analyst team to build prospect presentations
• Entrepreneurial and creative drive to support expansion into new markets
• Dynamic, high-energy self-starter capable of handling the business objectives
What we offer
• A competitive salary based on your skills and experience (OTE 125 – 150K)
• Management of the Dutch 30% ruling tax facilities (eligibility on specific conditions)
• Possibilities for both professional and personal development
• Reimbursement of relocation costs (such as airplane tickets) – if applicable
• A job in which you can work on exciting sales projects for leading organizations
• An inspiring and comfortable working environment
• Flexible work hours
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Fred