In het kort
Do you like to become part of an international software development team creating design validation tools for the AEC Industry, such as architects, engineers and contractors? Then this might be your dream job!
Over de functie
Our client Xinaps is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer to join their team in Delft. You are to develop software user interactions and/or create smart geometric 2D and 3D algorithms, which are tightly integrated within Autodesk Revit® (pc) and on top of Autodesk Forge (web). You communicate at all levels and enjoy a variety of development tasks, as your code research and software development will be discussed in the team. You will work with and report directly to a Product Manager and Lead Developer. Being creative, pragmatic and data-driven are key profile characteristics.
You will be involved in:
- Creating C# based plug-ins for Autodesk Revit
- Developing 2D and 3D geometric validation algorithms and visualizations
- Translating UI/UX designs into functional and evolving applications
- Touching unit testing, data analytics, project testing
- Creating ASP.NET Core web applications with the Autodesk Forge APIs and Unity3D WebGL
- Following all tasks associated with agile/scrum development
- You will be working in a passionate scrum team along with a Product Manager and Lead Developer
Requirements and Skills
We are looking for a developer with an analytical, pragmatic and structured personality. He must be able to work independently, and not be afraid of detecting and solving the problems on his own.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Geomatics, Data Science & Technology, Imaging Physics
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages (C#, Java, C++) is required
- Strong affinity for technical challenges and creating innovative solutions is required
- Experience in 2D or 3D geometry mathematics is strongly preferred
- Experience and affinity for iterative development methods like Agile or Scrum is preferred
- Inclination for writing clean, readable and maintainable code is preferred
- Experience with web app backend architecture is an advantage
- Experience with front end web frameworks (e.g. Angular, REACT, Vue) is an advantage
- Experience with database design and set up is an advantage
- Experience with development tools such as GIT, Visual Studio is an advantage
- Communication skills in English are required, Dutch communication skills are an advantage
A great opportunity to join an ambitious company in an important and rapidly changing industry and actively participate in driving the international business forward. You will be regarded as a full member of the company, while getting a lot of responsibility and personal guidance, in a pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
Xinaps offers you a full-time (40 hours) job with competitive salary and interesting benefits.
Xinaps is a part of YES!Delft, the leading tech incubator in Europe. YES!Delft has successfully built more than 160 companies so far and every day continues to focus on building tomorrow's leading firms. Together, they will deliver on their promise to enrich design solutions for AEC (Architecture, engineering, construction) professionals by disrupting the industry’s status quo.
Founded in 2015 as a spin-off of the Dutch Vabi Software (former TNO company), they are a forward-thinking team that creates smart building checking tools within design software because they believe the building design process needs to be simplified and optimized. Their clients play an active role in tailoring the features of their products. Hand in hand, they work hard on shaping innovative architectural tools right within Revit® and Autodesk Forge. Enriching design solutions for AEC professionals.
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Hilko