In het kort
Are you a Support Engineer with an analytical approach, who will help to increase the service capacity and growth of the Managed Services capabilities from strength to strength? Are you customer and solution oriented? We are looking for you!
Over de functie
What does a Support Engineer do?
Our client NetDialog is looking to appoint a Support Engineer. In this role your responsibilities are to take ownership of the support, delivery and maintenance of NetDialog’s services, in addition to troubleshooting incidents and managing changes. Together with the other members of the service team, you are the point of contact for partners and their customers.
You use and diagnose the NetX system infrastructure, use best of breed network monitoring products and deliver them to the customers as a managed service. From home and at the NetDialog office, you will work within large and complex customer environments (remote).
What do you bring?
At NetDialog they are looking for people with the right mindset. Ambitious people that like to be challenged and are eager to learn and grow. We can help you further develop your talents. The minimum requirements are:
- Ability to support customer’s complex network environment and work with ITIL processes;
- Participate in the DevOps team together with R&D to optimize, automate and manage the NetDialog Software As a Service environment;
- Your interest lies in working in networking and system administration in enterprise environments;
- You are self-disciplined and able to prioritize work based on an understanding of the nature of the business;
- You are dedicated and committed to troubleshoot and solve issues with our SaaS solution;
- You have knowledge of networking and working with Linux is a must;
- You have good communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English);
- You are eager to learn new skills in the DevOps and networking field.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work environment;
- Workplace in an open and dynamic environment;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- Opportunity to grow and to receive training;
- Room to take responsibility and to show initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent base salary;
- Pension plan;
- 8.33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone.
About the company
NetDialog is an enormously dynamic and flexible company. They strongly motivate your personal growth. With four other colleagues you are the point of contact for technical questions.
They are an international provider of network and application monitoring software and Managed Services in Utrecht. NetDialog enables organizations to close the gap between IT and Business by monitoring and optimizing their network and application performance.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met typ