System Administrator / Servicedesk
Wij hebben deze mooie vacature voor jou. Lees de vacature rustig door of solliciteer direct!
In het kort
Do you have good understanding of Microsoft technology and know what it means to work in the cloud with Software as a Service? Are you at your best in an international business context? A team player, not afraid for responsibility and complete tasks, taking pride in collective achievements? We are looking for you!
Over de functie
What does a System Administrator do?
The System Administrator is responsible for daily operational, technical and functional support of applications at Hoshizaki Europe. Together with the other IT team members and vendors their full scope of applications and systems are managed in a primarily Microsoft oriented IT architecture.
The key duties and responsibilities of a System Administrator at Hoshizaki Europe:
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, Freshservice ticket system or face-to-face
- Perform (remote) troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitor for security threats and maintain computer systems and networks
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Test new technology
What do you bring?
- MBO+ ICT related education or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other IT support role
- Excellent working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Superior understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Professional level proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
What's in it for you?
Hoshizaki offers a full time job with a competitive salary and opportunities for personal development. The office is located in Amsterdam Zuidoost, near the Ziggo Dome/Amsterdam Arena.
About the organization
Hoshizaki is a global leading manufacturer of commercial equipment for food and beverage services that was founded in Nagoya, Japan in 1947, and began operations in Toyoake factory in 1956.
At Hoshizaki Europe they do business across many borders and from their offices throughout Europe. The corporate culture is internationally oriented and fully based on English spoken and written word.
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Irian