In het kort
Are you an experienced Information Technology Architect? Are you innovation focused? Do you like to learn more about complex IT solutions based on emerging technologies? Then you should read further!
Over de functie
We are looking for an technology architect to join our Enterprise Architect team. We are responsible for translating Business & IT strategy to architecture and tracking innovative technologies and opportunities. Our team collaborates with many teams across the Business & IT organization and has a close collaboration with Digital.
As an IT architect you are the driver of technology architecture to ensure compliancy with legislation and guide to modern architecture. You are responsible for leading the cloud migration initiatives. Also you will contribute to the architecture shaping for robust, reliable and high performance applications and address technical and security concerns, ideas and suggestions.
Your main responsibilities:
• Create secure Infrastructure architecture design for new technology solutions.
• Create and maintain security reference architecture in collaboration with Risk & Security team.
• Evaluate and advise appropriate technology components and suggest integration methods.
• Ensure the implementation of agreed Infrastructure & security architecture.
• Guiding migrating applications into cloud-based offerings.
• Conduct architectural evaluation and provide feedback on deliverables within the Architecture Core Group across all domains.
• Liaise and collaborate with Technology providers.
As a technology architect you will work in the Enterprise Architecture team with enterprise architects, data architects, integration architects and solution architects serving different initiatives/projects. Also you will be working closely with integration and DevOps engineers.
NIBC as employer
NIBC is an enterprising bank focused on our clients’ most decisive financial moments. We share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our clients, which we call our THINK YES mentality. We offer an environment in which you are truly visible and can make the difference. What’s in it for you?
• NIBC is a relatively small bank with a very dynamic and informal culture. You will work in a forward focused team with ambitious and eager people, willing to make impact within IT and the business.
• An international, diverse and flexible work environment.
• An excellent remuneration package with additional benefits like 1st class NS business card, telephone and laptop.
• Possibilities to grow and develop yourself with NIBC Academy, talent development programs.
• Monthly drinks and events from NIBC Innovation Lab.
• We nurture our entrepreneurial and inventive culture by providing modern flexible devices and working spaces. You can therefore work where and when you want which improves your performance and work-life balance.
• An environment in which you are truly visible and can make the difference.
What do you bring?
The architect we are looking for has the ability to look beyond the immediate technical problem and is able to identify the wider implications. You will propose innovative technology solutions and take the lead in implementing and evaluating these solutions. You are capable of making and guiding effective decisions, explaining clearly how the decision has been reached. Therefore you will need:
• A Bachelor or Master Degree Business Information Management, Engineering or Computer Sciences or other relevant background.
• Experience working in Financial institutions.
• CISSP certified
• Certification or experience with TOGAF, Archimate, Azure Security and familiar with an Agile way of working.
• Microsoft Azure related experience (Azure certification is a pre).
• The ability to work with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical designs.
• Knowledge of & interest in latest technology market trends.
Got you interest?
Solliciteer op deze te gekke functie
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Maak dan een afspraak met Fred